Hotel - The Basingstoke Hilton|
The Hotel Booking Form is now online. Please click here to submit your room booking!
The Basingstoke Hilton is, rather startlingly, a hotel in Basingstoke. It is centrally located, within walking distance of the town centre, and is just off junction 6 of the M3. Below is a list of everything you could ever wish to know about the facilities and related infomation. Unless you want to know something that isn't on the list, in which case you are welcome to ask! I recommend you contact our friendly hotel liaison officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.
- 141 bedrooms of 24sq. meters each, with internet access
- BT Openzone internet access
- Meals in the Britisserie Restaurant and Bar
- Caffe Cino serves coffee, tea, chocolate (very important), pastry, sandwiches, panini, and various snacks.
- Car parking available for £3 per night for hotel residents
- Fitness Room available free for hotel residents with full range of cardio machines and free weights.
- Hotel website available here.
- £70 per night for single occupancy
- £75 per night double occupancy. (£37.50 per person)
Getting There By Car
The hotel is just off junction 6 of the M3. Directions from your home postcode (or anywhere else!) are available from the hotel website here.
Getting There By Air
The closest airport is Heathrow, approximately 50 minutes drive away from the airport in good traffic. Direct coach services run roughly every 2 hours for most of the day and take about 50 minutes to reach Basingstoke.
Getting There By Train
Basingstoke Railway Station is a little under a mile and a half from the hotel. Services run direct from London on a very regular basis, departing every ten to fifteen minutes or so from Waterloo Station, and will take between 45 minutes and an hour to reach Basingstoke.
Getting There By Coach
The closest coach stop is Basingstoke Bus Station, a little under a mile from the hotel. Services run direct from London Victoria Coach Station roughly every two hours or so and take between one and a half to two hours to make the journey.
Getting There By Starship
Set your navicoms to Earth, Sol System, Outer Spiral Arms of the Galaxy. You can also find us on an improbability ratio of 1,073,765 to 1 if you are lucky enough to have access to the logic circuits of a Bambleweeny 57 sub-meson Brain, an atomic vector plotter to hook them into, and a really hot cup of tea to suspend it in.